DESCRIPTION: Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth. Vitamin C supports antioxidant activity by contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress associated with free radicals. Vitamin C is important to the formation of collagen thereby helping the normal function of cartilage, gums, skin, teeth and bones. Vitamin C aids iron absorption.
- May reduce your risk of chronic disease
- May help manage high blood pressure
- May lower your risk of heart disease
- May reduce blood uric acid levels and help prevent gout attacks
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Boosts immunity
Directions of use: Take 1 tablet daily or as per physician instructions.